02 April 2021

It's a Boy!

 Hello everyone.

So a nice long Easter weekend to craft as the weather has taken a turn for the worse! It's been beautiful here in sunny Southend this week. I would like to say a very big thank you for all the recent comments that I have received on my cards, it's so kind of everyone to take the time to visit, it's so appreciated and gives me a boost to keep going. Today I made a baby boy card for a friend who is expecting a 'lockdown' baby! It's so nice for something positive to come from what has been a pretty awful year. Enough of the doom and gloom she says and on to my card. So here it is...



I used the following to make this card:
6x6 card base
Lili of the Valley digi stamp - Clouds which can be found here
Lili of the Valley sentiment digi stamp - Baby greeting which can be found here
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers are 'It's a Boy' from First Edition
Embossalicious Embossing folder - Clouds
Memory box Pippi butterfly die
Oval die is unbranded
Button and sprinkles from stash.

Have a great Easter everyone and I'll be back soonish!

Debbie x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:






14 comments:

meg said...

An adorable beautifully coloured image teamed with a gorgeous paper,
Love this baby boy card

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous card Debbie beautifully coloured. Love the butterfly and clouds picked out in the embossing, embellishments and paper. Fatima x

Ella's Design said...

Fab card using that sweet LOTV baby image, Debbie and I love the delicate background paper and simple design...
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a really pretty card Debbie. I'm not very good at doing baby cards, so thank you for the inspiration x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie - lovely image and design! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Julie

The Crafty Den said...

Aww what an adorable baby card Debbie. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

aussie aNNie said...

A very sweet card, love the design. I had a cricut once too but sold it and just use my cameo...xx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

What a sweet card .. .. I love making baby cards .. .. probably because I love babies LOL!!

Your backing paper is gorgeous with all those tiny butterflies and the image is so beautiful. You have coloured it so well.

Pleased to hear you visit Whimsy Dreams Clipart .. .. can't wait to see what designs you have chosen. Did you sign up to Sandra's newsletter?
You receive a code that gets you 20% off her store and it works constantly. She isn’t a pain with her newsletters. Just two a week. One to show you what she is releasing the following week, and then another on release day to remind you to use your code. Well worth signing up.

Hope you had a good Easter break.

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

p.s. Sorry Debbie .. .. forgot to say. Pleased you liked the cake recipe. I dread to think how many times we have made it over the last 30 years - good job there are no calories involved! (I wish - LOL!!).

Love Jules xx

Diane said...

Beautifully colored image, die cut and awesome papers.

Hugs diane

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Debbie! This is a wonderful baby card! I love the symmetry in this square layout and the beautiful image, framed by that oval die cut! Really nice job! Take care and thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!
Rachelle DT : )

Cazro said...

An adorable sweet baby boy card. So pretty and delicate. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

TRACEY MO said...

this is so sweet lovely colouring & image.

thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
TRacey DT