30 April 2021

It's been a while!

 Hello friends and followers.

So it's been a few weeks since I blogged - naughty me, but home life took over. I've been so busy sorting my little flat out ready for decorating, plus I had a new work top fitted in my kitchen, oh my the mess! I'm also trying to transfer everything from my laptop to a new PC - not easy. Anyway, I have made time to make some cards for birthdays coming up. Here is one of those...


I used a 6x6 card blank, Lili of the Valley stamp where you can find the digi image here, she is coloured with Promarkers on to Neenah card. Everything else is either unbranded or from my snippets box.

Thank you for visiting and I wont leave it too long next time, plus I need to visit a load of blogs, so please accept my apologies for not visiting or commenting. Have a good weekend and let's hope May is a lot warmer!

Debbie x

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges;

10 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome cardstock, colored image and die cut frame.

Hugs Diane

meg said...

Love your fabulous beautifully coloured image and layout,a gorgeous girly card

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful card Debbie, lovely soft colours. Hope everything gets sorted soon. Fatima x

Mari said...

Very beautiful card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Ella's Design said...

Love the soft colour palette and pretty paper choice on this sweet card, Debbie...
Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

Tink said...

Love the colors in your card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
Tink DT

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFM.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

A very card Debbie. I love the image and your soft colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Clare Jones said...

Very pretty card
Thank you for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
Clare DT

Vic said...

A very pretty card - Love the choice of backing paper, with your beautifully coloured image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge!(Vic, DT ) X