04 July 2020

Here's One I Made Earlier!

Another Happy Saturday

Hi all, I'd like to wish any American friends who visit the blog a happy 4th of July, enjoy your holiday weekend. 

I know I've been quiet this week, but I do have an excuse! I've damaged my shoulder apparently its a 'Rotator Cuff' injury. I woke up with it and it's blooming painful. This means crafting went out the window! However, I do have lots of things I have made that I can post and I will show one today for you, it's one of the biggest crafting items I have ever made. So here it is...


I made this selfie frame for my friends baby shower back in 2018! To make this I purchased the poster board from The Range and I cut out the middle using a Stanley knife, then I made all the decorations using my Cricut machine and all the designs are from their Design Space.

I hope you like it, have a good week and stay safe, especially those in England as it's a day where we can now visit pubs and restaurants!

Debbie x

No comments: