18 June 2020

A Wedding No More!

Hello Friends

Well who would have thought that the amount of rain that fell overnight here in Southend. I know a lot of gardens needed the downfall! Glad it's a bit brighter now, I can get on with some colouring. I'm following the free tutorial from Kit and Clowder. I've learnt about shading and it's a mind field!

Anyway on to my creation. I made this for a wedding for friends who unfortunately, due to lockdown and Covid 19 had their wedding cancelled. All those preparations. They're now getting married in 2021. So here is what I made them....


I made this using a frame I bought from Poundland, it had a black butterfly on it and I managed to take it off. I created the design in Cricut Design Space and cut the vinyl with my Cricut using a holographic vinyl, I changed the ribbon to a bright gold and added the bow. I've put a piece of white card at the back to take the photo so you can see the image better. Luckily I can take off the date and change it for the new one.

Anyway, thank you for looking and stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week.

Stay safe.
Debbie x

No comments: