Ingredients Used
Simply Sassy stamp - Hippy Chick
coloured with Promarkers
Papers First Edition - New Leaf
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheery Lyn Die - Princess Die
Memory Box Die - Pearl Lace
Quickutz - Corner Die
Pearls, ribbon and charm from stash
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - #137 Autumn Colours
Wild Orchid Crafts - Wk 60 Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - #181 Autumn
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a great week everyone!
Hugs
Debbie x

12 comments:
Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the sweet image the papers the layout and the flowers.
Kevin xx
This is beautiful Debbie. Such a pretty image and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs Sue
Simply gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
This is just so gorgeous,such a lovely image and details.xxx
so stunning debbie.your colours are gorgeous and i love this image :D
xx coops xx
Oh what a cutie this is!!! I know the girls will just love it!!! The flowers you have used are so perfect!! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see yiou again real soon...Big hugs..Jacque
Absolutely gorgeous Debbie, love the image and wonderful colours.
Wendy xx
What a stunning card - just love it!
Very pretty card, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Debbie this is a beautiful card! Love your image that you used she's adorable! Thank you so very much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim
Hi Debbie, Hoping you are ok sweetie, I love the card, I think it will have gone down a treat.
Take Care, Big Hugs Mau xx
Hi Debs, just found you via docrafts. Will have a read through your blog now that I have joined. xx
Post a Comment