Well I'm back with my second posting for today and I'm sharing my card for the Lili of the Valley challenge 'favourite colours' with you. Anyone who knows me knows I love pink, purple and lilac. So I've incorported all those colours into my card.
Recipe
LOTV image coloured with Promarkers
Papers Papermania Capsule Collection and Basic Grey
Flowers Mulberrycrafts UK
LOTV Sentiment
Dew Drops The Ribbon Girl
Stickles on the Flowers
Nesties
Everything else from Stash
I hope you like my little creation I've enjoyed making this card. I'm now off to make a card for the Sketch-n-Stash blog challenge.
Hugs
Debbie x

5 comments:
Beautiful card, Sue x
Just so pretty Debbie, love the colours and the cute image ~ which is coloured perfectly hun :o)
hugs Vicky xx
oh wow this is so beautiful and i am so glad your blogging again xx
Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the doily xx Jenny xx
beautiful card debs.adorable image and i love the fab heart doily and colours :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment