Well after spending the afternoon on an English course and doing tests. I came home and needed to chill. I know my home looks like a bombs hit it, I can't see my dining room table for craft stuff, the floor has paper bits all over it. So what do I do? Yep I made another card, so much more relaxing!
So I've gone and made another girlie pink card, my favourite kind of card. For those of you who don't know I do craft on a bit of a budget, the only gadget I have is a Sizzix embossing boutique and I use a craft knife most of the time. So I find I am quite limted on the type of layout I use. I'm really pleased with the way this has turned out. The image came from the digi stamp boutique, coloured with promarkers, I embossed the pink card stock using Sizzix daisy pattern, paper from we R memory keepers, flowers are Prima, ribbon, pearls and bling from stash, the sentiment was computer generated.I would like to thank all my followers for the lovely comments you have left on my cards, it means a lot.
Debbie x
3 comments:
Pink, girly and lovely xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Just another thought Debs, go on my blog and at the very bottom, I have 20 ways to craft on a low budget x leigh x
Hi Debs x this card is lovely x and your budgeting only adds to your creative flair x Leigh x
Post a Comment